[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Tue Sep 28 11:15:22 PDT 2010

Name : Zack Schmidt

Email : zack at sterlingbio.com

Comment:
Hi,
Very impressive site.  I would like to know if I can upload a new ontology for BioPharma Clinical Trials that I have created.

 This new ontology is a document schema that outlines suggested documents for pharmaceutical clinical trials, as suggested by the FDA and other worldwide regulatory agencies.  The ontology would then be reviewed by others in the industry who I would invite.

Our goal is to streamline the document exchange process for clinical trials, which would improve clinical trial productivity.

 One way to do this is by getting a larger consensus on the document types and metadata for trial documents.

Thanks for contacting me at zack at SterlingBio.com at 916-932-2128 if you have any questions.