[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 28 11:48:23 PDT 2010

Hi Zack,

Yes, any registered user is welcome to upload their biomedical-related ontology to BioPortal. After registering, go to the Browse page ( http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies ) and from there you will see a link to Submit a New Ontology.  Notifications of comments added to the ontology are both RSS and email-enabled. To receive email alerts, just let us know which email addresses to subscribe to receive alerts for your ontology.

Best regards,
Trish

On Sep 28, 2010, at 11:15 AM, support at bioontology.org wrote:

> Name : Zack Schmidt
>
> Email : zack at sterlingbio.com
>
> Comment:
> Hi,
> Very impressive site.  I would like to know if I can upload a new ontology for BioPharma Clinical Trials that I have created.
>
> This new ontology is a document schema that outlines suggested documents for pharmaceutical clinical trials, as suggested by the FDA and other worldwide regulatory agencies.  The ontology would then be reviewed by others in the industry who I would invite.
>
> Our goal is to streamline the document exchange process for clinical trials, which would improve clinical trial productivity.
>
> One way to do this is by getting a larger consensus on the document types and metadata for trial documents.
>
> Thanks for contacting me at zack at SterlingBio.com at 916-932-2128 if you have any questions.

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378
whetzel at stanford.edu