[bioontology-support] Getting radlex version 3.2

Natasha F. Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:31:11 PDT 2010

Yes, it will be updated -- hopefully, in about a week. We are
streamlining our workflow for getting the new versions into the index
that the hierarchy services use. Hopefully, things should happen
faster after a while. We'll try to let you know once it is available.

Also, which hierarchy services do you need? You might be able to get
much of that information through other services, which do access the
latest version of RadLex.

Natasha