[bioontology-support] NCBO Appliance: license requirements?

Ma, Guozhong (NIH/NHLBI) [C] mag at nhlbi.nih.gov
Fri Apr 1 11:21:08 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,

I want to double check with you about licensing requirements for those software packed in NCBO Appliance. Since your group has been using those pieces of software, it saves me efforts to just check with you. Please let me know.

Also, do we need to have NCBO Appliance license, if we just use it internally?

Thanks,

Guozhong Ma, PhD
Senior Engineer (Contractor)
Software Engineering Branch (SEB)
Center for Biomedical Informatics (CBI)
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, NIH
Telephone: 301-435-0425 | Email: guozhong.ma at nih.gov<mailto:guozhong.ma at nih.gov>