[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Tue Apr 5 06:45:58 PDT 2011

Name : Cindy Bracy

Email : cbracy at aad.org

Comment:
I am the staff liaison for the American Academy of Dermatology's DermLex Task Force.  I am interested in the potential to house our database on your site.  Is this something that can be entertained?  Of course I am not the person to approve this type of venture but would like to gather the information to propose to the team.  I would need to know the estimated cost/commitement/etc...

Thanks,
Cindy Bracy, RHIA, CCS-P
American Acadmey of Dermatology