[bioontology-support] fully expanded hierarchy all at once?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 07:48:50 PDT 2011

Dear Pavla,

I am not aware of a shortcut key combination to expand all nodes. With respect to obtaining a flat list of terms, the ontology content is available via a suite of Web services [1], e.g. the Get all terms web service plus the Get term Web service to extract additional relations. What are the relations you would like to extract?

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Ph: 650-721-2378