[bioontology-support] FW: NCBO Appliance: problem submitting large ontology

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:10:14 PDT 2011

Actually, true -- it might have worked with the .owl file as well. My bad.

However, the fact that you cannot open it in Protege means that your OWL file is somehow corrupt. Maybe it wasn't downloaded properly? Your screenshot doesn't show the complete error message, so it is hard to tell. But you need to be able to open the file in Protege before you can run Trish's script.

Natasha