[bioontology-support] ontology updates

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 16:50:57 PDT 2011

Hi Michel,

The need to set the protege:defaultLanguage is an issue that is starting to occur more frequently as ontology developers are using Protege 4.x more frequently. We are discussing how best to handle this, e.g. setting the default language to "en" within BioPortal itself has been suggested.

Polling - does this refer to ontology uploads? If yes, this occurs daily. It looked like SIO was not set for automatic updates, but is now.

Trish