[bioontology-support] Open Biomedical Annotator and Mgrep source code

Emilia emilia.aposto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:01:54 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have been using the Annotator Web services for medical concept
indexing. Compliments on your product, the web services provide great
value.

I was wondering if you could help me with a question when you have a
chance. I need to annotate some clinical documents and because of data
use restrictions I cannot post the texts to an outside server. As a
result I cannot use the Biomedical Annotator as a web service.

I was wondering, is the source code for the Mgrep server available for
a local installation? I found most of the OBA source code at
https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/obs/, however I am not
able to find any references to the Mgrep source code.

Thank you very much.

Emilia Apostolova