[bioontology-support] mapping service

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:30:15 PDT 2011

Sina,

Eventually we will upgrade the LexEVS instance in BioPortal to 6. Our
collaborators at Mayo will drive this conversion. We are simply holding
off for the moment to let others get the kinks out. This is not a
reflection on  LexEVS 6.x, just a general reticence to be among the early
adopters of a major software upgrade unless there is an overriding reason.

Our long term plans are to replace all of our backend storage with a
triple-store. This heart transplant is still some time off though.

Ray