[bioontology-support] mapping service

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Apr 6 14:01:59 PDT 2011

Thank you Ray

Sina

From: Ray Fergerson [mailto:ray.fergerson at stanford.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:30 PM
To: 'Paul R Alexander'; Madani,Sina
Cc: Lari,Bryan; support at bioontology.org
Subject: RE: [bioontology-support] mapping service

Sina,

Eventually we will upgrade the LexEVS instance in BioPortal to 6. Our collaborators at Mayo will drive this conversion. We are simply holding off for the moment to let others get the kinks out. This is not a reflection on  LexEVS 6.x, just a general reticence to be among the early adopters of a major software upgrade unless there is an overriding reason.

Our long term plans are to replace all of our backend storage with a triple-store. This heart transplant is still some time off though.

Ray