[bioontology-support] A question related to visualizing RadLex ontology

Nadin Kökciyan nadinkokciyan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:37:53 PDT 2011

Hello,

We are currently working on RadLex ontology, and thanks to FlexViz, we can
visualise it and explore it better. In RadLex 3.3.3 ontology, i see that
there are different relationships defined such as "has part", "has regional
part", "member of" etc.. But i can see that we can only visualise "subclass
of" relation on FlexViz. Is that intuitive?

Version:          v2.3.5, November 9th, 2010
Operating System: Linux 2.6.32-30-generic
Flash Version:    LNX 10,2,153,1
Flash Parameters:
server=&nodeid=&v=2.3.4.1&redirecturl=&virtual=false&ontology=4519
Browser URL:      http://keg.cs.uvic.ca/ncbo/flexviz/FlexoViz.html

Nadin Kökciyan