[bioontology-support] Password Reset

Yongqun He yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Tue Apr 12 12:49:43 PDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Still I cannot login. My email address is:
yongqunh at med.umich.edu

I thought my username is yongqunh. However, when I use user name and password provided, I cannot log in. Please help.

One suggestion: also provide user name in the email reminder, which will help users' login, like in my case.

Thanks!
Oliver

Yongqun "Oliver" He, DVM, PhD
Assistant Professor
Unit for Laboratory Animal Medicine
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
and Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
University of Michigan Medical School
Office: Room 105, Animal Research Facility (ARF)
Mailing: 018 ARF, 1150 W. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Email: yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Tel: 734-615-8231 (O); 734-615-2455 (L)
Fax: 734-936-3235