[bioontology-support] A question related to visualizing RadLex ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 21 11:49:37 PDT 2011

Nadin,

Sorry for the delay. It took a while to track this down. There is a
problem in our underlying serialization of terms that causes this issue.
It is not at all simply a visualization problem. Our understanding at the
moment is that the problem is limited to some situations involving the use
of metaclasses in Protégé Frames ontologies. We have created a bug to
track this issue. It may take a while to get it fixed though.

Ray