[bioontology-support] Some Questions Related to RadLex 3.3.3

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:37:25 PDT 2011

Nadin,

The same error in BioPortal that prevents visualization of some properties
for RadLex is the one that is preventing the related classes from being
linked. When we fix the underlying problem this should all work.

We are not “working” on RadLex. We simply display whatever ontologies
people have loaded into BioPortal. I cannot comment about other versions
of RadLex which are available on the web and why they do not show all of
the relations. We are not directly involved in the development or
distribution of this ontology and cannot answer questions specific to it.

Ray