[bioontology-support] ABA view

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 26 17:18:19 PDT 2011

The instances are loaded and accessible via the Web services, e.g. Search, Instance services and the Form autocomplete widget. However, the UI does not currently display instances. This work is planned for later this year.

Trish

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Search_services
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Instance_Services