[bioontology-support] API key?

Joey Geiger jfgeiger at mcw.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:12:43 PDT 2011

>>Note: All NCBO REST Web services will be required to contain the parameter "apikey=YourApiKey" starting June 2011. The parameter will be added to all Web service calls for the April 27, 2011 release but will not be required until June 2011. To obtain an API key, login to BioPortal and go to "Account" where your API key will be displayed. The addition of the API key replaces the use of the email parameter."

I'm looking at the REST api information for the Resource index and this warning is on the example pages. I created an account for bioportal and I can't find a link for "Account".

There is a link at the top that says "My Account" but when I click it only shows me a form to edit my name, email and phone number.

Is there something I'm missing or should I be looking somewhere else?