[bioontology-support] [NCBO BioPortal] Password Reset

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 1 10:02:49 PDT 2011

Hi Lori,

I am not able to reproduce an error with re-setting a password. I used the "Lost Password" link [1] and only one email was sent, the temporary password in the email allowed me to login and I was then able to use the BioPortal Account form to re-set my password. Would you mind trying to re-set your password again?

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/lost_pass