[bioontology-support] Removal of information accessible on the web

Jean-François Ethier ethierj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:24:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

Would it be possible to remove the information found on this page:

http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=238189

and this page

http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Re-bioontology-support-bioportal-avec-l-equipe-de-Rennes-td3528590.html#a3529099

as these were never meant to be displayed publicly. As a matter of fact,
unless I missed it somewhere, it might a good thing to notify people, in
advance, that a private email thread might end-up on a public website.

Unless this is a mistake, and I would completely understand these can
happen, it is somewhat surprising if this is the usual way to manage these
interactions.

Regards,

Jean-François Ethier, MD CM
INSERM U936 - Université de Rennes 1