[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 4 09:25:03 PDT 2011

Dear Larry,

Yes, older versions of NCI CTCAE can be uploaded. The current version is 4.02 as seen in the "Versions" section on the ontology summary page: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1415. What type of tasks do you envision using the older versions for? For example, search is only enabled for the latest ontology version while browsing is available for all versions.

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378