[bioontology-support] [BioPortal Notes] [RadLex] New Term Proposal-Chilaiditi sign

Nicolas Le Novere lenov at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 4 13:20:04 PDT 2011

Thank-you for your message.

I am away until August 6th 2011. I will read my e-mail sporadically but the chances of response are small. For any urgent enquiry regarding BioModels DB, MIRIAM or SBO, contact "biomodels-net-support at lists.sf.net". For matters dealing with the activity of the BioModels.net group, contact Camille Laibe at laibe at ebi.ac.uk.  For all other matters, contact "roffice at ebi.ac.uk".

Best regards,

Nicolas Le Novere