[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 4 16:54:26 PDT 2011

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the background information. I'll submit a request to NCI to get access to the older versions of CTCAE and upload these as the files become available.  It sounds as though the Search and Term Web services will be of most interest [1] and yes, there are many applications that are using the NCBO Web services. A selection of these are listed in our recent publication: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672956. If you like, we can set-up a demo session to review the Web services.

Cheers,
Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services