[bioontology-support] submit new version of Ontology for Biomedical Investigation (OBI)

Jie Zheng jiezheng at pcbi.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:01:08 PDT 2011

I submitted a new released version of OBI today and failed on the first
try. I succeeded in the second try. However, in the OBI summary page.
The previous version number changed from 2011-04-20 to 2011-07-20. The
link of 2011-07-20 still leads to the 2011-04-20 release. Could you
please check it?

Jie