[bioontology-support] Web services guide

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:24:49 PDT 2011

Pradnya,

The BioPortal rest services are documented here:

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services

They are pretty straightforward to use. I suggest starting with the term
web service and compare what you get back with what you seen in the UI.
The UI is implemented in terms of the Web Services so the results should
be identical.

Ray