[bioontology-support] inter-terminology mapping

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Aug 10 06:32:34 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,
Yes, I meant point-to-point mapping, our instance (old one from December) does that already but I was told that it's an experimental feature and it would not work if the number of mappings increases over time
For GEMs, I think it's a flat text file but LexEVS development team were working on an extension for special loader. I'll follow up with them.
The second demo for annotation, in general I was just curious because some of the issues regarding loading, api key, and metric calculations apparently has been fixed/added in the new version.

Thanks
Sina