[bioontology-support] Removal of information accessible on the web

Jean-François Ethier ethierj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 03:46:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

It's been two weeks and I haven't received an answer to the 2 emails sent on
August 3, 2011.

I would really appreciate this matter to be dealt with as soon as possible.

I'm also a clinician and I take great care to make sure my non-clinical
email is not accessible on the web as this could cause litigation issues if
I was to miss an email that a patient felt I would receive.

Secondly, the process questions touched upon in my first email remain.

Should I contact anyone else to resolve this issue ?

Regards,

Jean-François Ethier, MD CM
INSERM U936 - Université de Rennes 1