[bioontology-support] appliance v 0.03 - networking issue

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Tue Aug 23 14:15:42 PDT 2011

Hi,
Not sure if this issue is related to the appliance or VMWare but the new instance doesn't get an IP when boots up. I checked the virtual setting and networking is set, correctly, to  Bridge. I can make it get an IP and connected to the net by changing Bridge to NAT but this configuration hides the appliance from the other machines. Is there any setting within Centos I can change? The previous version of appliance that we have works ok with the bridge configuration now.

Thanks
Sina