[bioontology-support] appliance v 0.03 - networking issue

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:50:46 PDT 2011

Sina,

We cannot reproduce this problem locally. Our systems administrator who
manages all of our VMWare infrastructure has noted that the networking
can be flaky when using the NAT/bridge settings in VMWare Player or
Workstation.

Has this particular version ever worked for you? We have changed the
Appliance to do some configuration the first time it boots, which should
include some questions about network setup.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal