[bioontology-support] deleting p2p mappings in BP

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:48:32 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,

I'd like to request deleting some specific p2p mappings from ontology ID#1660 version 1.3

- for PATIENT/ETHGROC node ALL p2p mappings please
- for PATIENT/MARSTAC:    '5' 'Transgender Male to Female'
                                        '6' 'Other'
                                        '7' 'Patient Refused'
                                        '8' 'Unknown'

Thanks. Let me know if and how I can do this on my end, as I don't have admin status to this ontology (or do I?).

Ketty
UCSF