[bioontology-support] abt auto-completion feature

Sridevi Polavaram spolavar at gmu.edu
Wed Aug 31 09:04:30 PDT 2011

Hi Trish:
 I have one bioportal issue to report and one question to ask.

1. When I entered the metadata and uploaded my new NeuroMorpho.Org view, I got a message saying there is a problem, and bioportal have been notified of it. So, I thought it didn't get through and tried couple more times. But I realize that all the multiple tries are showing as waiting to be parsed status in the summary page! I am not sure what was the problem, but it was not clear to me as a user.

Also, I don't seem to have the option of deleting these duplicate views. Therefore, If possible, I would request bioportal to delete all duplicate versions and keep only one.

2. The question is, I am wondering if there is a way that I can use the auto-complete from more than one view at the same time. In other words, if I upload H1, H2, H3, and H4 hierarchies as four different views/owl files, then I want to use all 4 of them for a single text box auto-completion feature!

I usually include the URL for a single view (e.g., bp_form_complete-2069-uri) in my java script page. Does the web service allow to extend this to include all 4 views!

Thanks
Sridevi