[bioontology-support] NCBO memory problem

jpcik jean.paul.ik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:03:09 PST 2011

I am using v 0.3 of NCBO. We followed the instructions and the documentation
a couple of weeks ago. It seemed tu run fine, but I noticed that
 Bioportal becomes unresponsive after a while, (we get database connection
errors constanly). I am under the impression that it might be a memory
problem ( the VM is running on a machine with only 3GB of memory). Does
Bioportal require more than 4G of memory to run properly or maybe the source
of our problem is something else. I  thought about that because you have
this heavy cache implementation that might require lots of resources....