[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Barry Smith

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Dec 2 10:07:46 PST 2011

Name: Barry Smith

Email: phismith at buffalo.edu

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=bacterial&commit=Search

Comment:
bacterial infectious disease

If I enter the above in the search term box I get a response referring to Human Disease Ontology

If I enter the term 'bacterial' in the search box I get hundreds of responses, including responses for 'bacterial infectious disease' e.g. in SNOMED, but not in Human Disease Ontology. This seems like an error