[bioontology-support] NCBO Search hangs

Jean-Paul jp.calbimonte at upm.es
Tue Dec 6 18:20:32 PST 2011

Hi, have deployed the ncbo 0.4 appliance and I have some problems with the
search page in the UI application. Whatever I search, I won't get any
answers and the web app stays unresponsive.

However the search via the API works like a charm (e.g.
http://192.168.11.129:8080/bioportal/search/?query=sensor&apikey=KEY ), so
it looks like something went wrong on the web App side

Any idea of what it could be? I thought I detected a similar behavior on
the BioPortal site, but I was wrong, search works well on that deployment

Thanks
Jean-Paul