[bioontology-support] CPT loading error

Kanjamala, Pradip P. Kanjamala.Pradip at mayo.edu
Wed Dec 14 13:23:26 PST 2011

Hi Sina,

The second error that you got after setting the target terminology value
seems to indicate that the actual load of the RRF ontology completed
successfully but there was an error in the ontology metric computation
step.

The metric computation bugs have been fixed in subsequent BioPortal
releases. Since the metric computation may be something that you can
live without, I would check to see if the ontology is in status 3 using
BioPortal's ontology rest service. You could also look at the
lexgrid/LexBIG_load_log.txt in the tomcat logs folder for information
about the RRF load. A message at the end that says Load completed
successfully means that the rrf load was successfully loaded into the
LexEVS backend.

Regards,

Pradip