[bioontology-support] Bioportal REST down?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 21 15:42:52 PST 2011

Hi Qian,

Which web services are down, are you accessing the Web service from the BioPortal Web interface or directly via your program and you are using the Web service in your program what is the web service call that you are sending, e.g. http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/search/?query=Gene&apikey=YourAPIKey?

Trish

On Dec 21, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Zhu, Qian, Ph.D. wrote:

> Hi Trish,
>
> We have problems about bioportal rest services, it's down right now! and we have experienced that it's down very frequently, any limitation we have to pay attention when we use that?
>
> Thanks for any help from you!
> Qian

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator