[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 1 10:12:54 PDT 2011

Dear Pier,

Yes, it's fine to embed BioPortal's browse page on the EnvO web site. If you prefer, there are widgets that can be used to embed the ontology tree browser into web pages, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1069/?p=widgets.   For example, the Radiological Society of North America has used this method to incorporate a customized view of RadLex into their web page, http://www.radlex.org/.

Trish