[bioontology-support] BioPortal ontology properties

Borromeo, Charles chb69 at pitt.edu
Tue Jul 5 07:46:47 PDT 2011

Hi,
  I was using BioPortal to browse an ontology.  I noticed there is no way to see the object properties or data properties in the ontology.  The tree only shows the entities (aka Things) in the ontology.  Am I missing something?  I think these properties should be accessible when you browse an ontology.
Thanks,
Chuck