[bioontology-support] [bioportal-announce] REMINDER: BioPortal User Survey - closes July 15

Cassandra Petrachenko cpetrach at uvic.ca
Tue Jul 5 14:45:00 PDT 2011

Dear BioPortal User:

Thanks to everyone who has completed our survey!

The BioPortal User Survey will be open for one more week. If you have a few
minutes and haven't yet provided us with your feedback, we would appreciate
your help: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GX77Q5J

Regards,

Cassandra L. Petrachenko
*Research Associate
The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria
http://www.thechiselgroup.org
250-472-5775*