[bioontology-support] BioPortal ontology properties

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:40:56 PDT 2011

Hi Chuck,

Restrictions on classes are displayed within the Term details panel with the label SubClassOf, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45713?p=terms&conceptid=obi%3AOBI_0000272. However, there is currently not a separate panel to view all properties as there is in Protege. Adding support for browsing properties  into the Web interface is in the plans.

Trish