[bioontology-support] api key not working

Benjamin Good ben.mcgee.good at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:55:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm getting an apikey not valid error response with a key thats been working
since the changeover.  I checked my account and the key has not changed.

Whats up?

thanks
-Ben

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<errorStatus>

  <accessedResource>/obs/annotator</accessedResource>

  <accessDate>2011-07-07 20:47:57.359 PDT</accessDate>

  <shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage>

  <longMessage>A valid API key is required to call REST services. Please
visit http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account to get your API
key.</longMessage>

  <errorCode>403</errorCode>

</errorStatus>