[bioontology-support] api key not working

Benjamin Good ben.mcgee.good at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:38:33 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,

It turns out it was a problem in my code.  I had added the api key parameter
quite a while ago when it was first announced.  I thought it was working but
I guess I was deluded and that it was not being checked for on your end
until the beginning of July.

Anyway, the problem seems to have been solved,

thanks
-Ben