[bioontology-support] Web services guide

Pradnya Gawade pgawade at openclinica.com
Tue Jul 12 08:05:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am new web services and have not worked with it before. I know I can
get ton of material online to get started with web services but
specifically to get started quickly with BioPortal REST web services, do
you have any basic study or guidelines material I can go through before
I start experimenting with BioPortal web services?

Thank you,

Pradnya