[bioontology-support] FW: Need some assistance

Phillips, Lori C. LCPHILLIPS at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Jul 14 10:55:59 PDT 2011

Forwarding this message (Trish is on vacation)

________________________________

From: Phillips, Lori C.
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:55 PM
To: 'Trish Whetzel'
Subject: Need some assistance

Hi Trish,

I have seen a reference to SABs on the Path to Root page
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Path_to_Root

"-ontologies : The complete path of the file containing the SABs of the
ontologies to be used. The file should contain one SAB
                 on every line. Please see SABsTest.txt and SABsComplete for the
correct format. The path should be of the type
                 C:\\Bioportal\\SAB\\SABsTest.txt "

Can you tell me what kind of info is contained in the file and whether or not
this info is a(n) (accepted) standard?

I am asking not so I can use this path-to-root feature but rather, if its what I
think it is (acronyms for ontologies),
that I need it for my i2b2-NCBO extraction tool.

Also could you send me the two files:  SABsTest.txt and SABsComplete?  or
explain if this info is available via the rest services?

Thanks for your help
Lori

dispose of the e-mail.