[bioontology-support] KiSAO administration at bioportal

Anna Zhukova zhutchok at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 19 01:42:28 PDT 2011

Hello Trish,

Thank you for moving the administration for KiSAO.
We have pointed BioPortal to the new version of KiSAO and the "Metrics"
panel has been updated accordingly, but the ontology link
http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/KiSAO doesn't work any more. I am
wondering does that mean we should just wait a bit more for the changes
to propagate to UI or has something gone wrong?

I also have a question about deprecated classes of ontologies encoded in
OWL (annotated as owl:deprecated): will they be shown in the tree
hierarchy or hidden as obsolete classes of OBO ontologies are?

Thank you for your help,

Anna