[bioontology-support] New Ontology too big error

Ketty Mobed kettymobed at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:16:04 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,

I have a new HOM-ICD DX-VCODE ontology that I have created that needs to be uploaded to BioPortal. I think because of the big size it wasn't accepted via my upload. Could you please upload it for me (owl file is attached). The title of ontology is HOM-ICD9_DXandVCODES_OSHPD and abbrev is HOM_DX_VCODES_OSHPD. I hope it will be possible to upload it by tomorrow, as I need to develop mappings for an anticipated deliverable.

Thanks so much,
Ketty

ketty.mobed at ucsf.edu