[bioontology-support] KiSA Ontology problem

Anna Zhukova zhutchok at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 02:17:24 PDT 2011

Hello Trish,

I am trying to access the new version of KiSAO (uploaded on 17 July
2011) at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45985?p=terms , but
get an error "The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try
again". Surprisingly, when I try to access KiSAO through "Jump To"
widget, it works (see, for example,
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45985?p=terms&conceptid=kisao%3AKISAO_0000285
<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45985?p=terms&conceptid=kisao%3AKISAO_0000285>).

KiSAO is encoded in OWL 2 and contains general class axioms (which are
shown in the class hierarchy tree for some reason, but 'Details' tab
doesn't work for them).

Can you please let me know what is the problem with the main KiSAO view
(http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/45985?p=terms)?

Thank you,

Anna