[bioontology-support] improve BioPortal Notes updates?

Jessica D Tenenbaum jessie.tenenbaum at duke.edu
Mon Jul 25 18:06:25 PDT 2011

Hi there-
I requested notification when notes are added to BRO terms. However, the
emails I receive seem less than ideal (see attached)-
- strange formatting with all of the extra "----"
- not very useful to be told it was updated by "webprotege" (though
another update included an actual person's name)
- doesn't tell me which class the note is regarding- that would be most
helpful.

Possibly the weird formatting is due to my Notes email client, but would
it be possible to improve on the other parts, especially the class name?

thanks,
Jessie

Jessica Tenenbaum, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Bioinformatics
Duke Translational Medicine Institute
(919) 668-8811
Please cite the CTSA grant (UL1RR024128) in any publications resulting
from DTRI support (including use of core laboratories or funding from
MURDOCK or the voucher program) and register your publication with PubMed
Central