[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Thu Jul 28 14:48:36 PDT 2011

Name : Lawrence T Persaud

Email : lpersaud at mdanderson.org

Comment:
I would like to know if it is possible for BioPortal to load the NCI CTCAE versions.  I am not sure which version has been loaded but was hoping that all versions could be loaded (NCI CTC AE version 1, 2, 3, and 4).  Perhaps they have all been loaded but I cannot differentiate which verion of the CTC the terms are being derived from.

I am more than happy to further expand on my request.

Cheers,
Larry