[bioontology-support] Loading Issues in BioPortal

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 01:56:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

It appears the mechanism which is loading ontologies automatically into
BioPortal is broken (at least for EFO).

The Versions part is out of date as we had a release in May and this is
not showing (note nothing on our side has changed regarding releasing to
sourceforge). In addition, it appears to be loading the same ontology
many times over (2.12.1) when this has not changed and similarly version
2.12.

Also, I know many people (including myself) reported the error with the
metrics on the page - can we please remove this while you are working on
it as it still displays incorrect measures of the project? I'd rather it
said nothing than something that is incorrect.

Many thanks,

James

--
European Bioinformatics Institute,