[bioontology-support] [bioportal-announce] BioPortal User Survey

Cassandra Petrachenko cpetrach at uvic.ca
Thu Jun 2 15:37:33 PDT 2011

Dear BioPortal User:

My name is Cassandra and I am a Research Associate working with Dr.
Margaret-Anne Storey at the University of Victoria, as well as with the NCBO
project team. My current focus includes the BioPortal suite of tools.

We are trying to understand more about how people use BioPortal, what
ontologies they work with, and most importantly, what benefits people derive
from BioPortal. To help with this, we have created a survey consisting of
nine questions.

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate your help and ask that you
complete the following survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GX77Q5J

The survey is anonymous and your responses will be kept confidential. If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Cassandra L. Petrachenko
*Research Associate
The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria
http://www.thechiselgroup.org
250-472-5775*